Saturday 21 April 2012

[Sussi] WebBing's "Sussi's bodyshape" Project: VOL I



Credits are for:
* Sussi!, for her beautiful bodymesh
* JacciRocker, for the mesh that i've used to create this tops and for let me include it.
* Peggy, for the texture of this TOP
* Pooklet, Aelia, CuriousB for colour actions...

Picture credits:
* Hairs: Peggyzone, TS2 Store.
* Models by me, skintones by Glance, Stefan and me


ATENTION!: I've clasificated this tops into Sussi's category, with "Bodyshape Organization Kit" (LINK). Now you can see your Sussi's clothes always in the same place at the catalog. You can se a specific icon too, but you need to download the necesary *.package file for this purpose. It is not necessary to see this tops. Here is a picture in CAS:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoola...